Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Computer

This has been a really sucky week. On Friday, my computer did that automatic update thing that they tend to do before it shut off, and when I tried to turn it on on Saturday, I got an error message that said that a Windows file was corrupt & that I had to use the system disk (which happens to be in America) to re-install Windows.

I took my computer into a shop here in Nan, and made sure to tell them about my pictures & documents. There was also some discussion as to whether it should be in English or Thai. They told us 2 hours, but when we called later to check on it, they said that they didn't have the disk & it would probably be ready the next day (today).

Well, I just got it back, and my pictures/documents are no where to be seen. They did put a link on my computer for a web-driver & I just hope my pictures are there...but I have no way to check until next week. Here's to hoping that ALL of my photos from the last 2 years are not lost!!!!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Oh my heck Kellie, that is horrible!! You can pull the ones off of your blog that you have posted. Hopefully they will all be found, I am so sorry!!