Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coming to the End

It's hard to believe that I've been in Thailand for 27 months! Yes, that's right, I'm coming to the end of my service! I will leave my village next Thursday (the 19th) and head into Bangkok to do some final paperwork. My Peace Corps service officially ends on March 23rd!

Right now I'm trying to get all packed (how ever did I get so much stuff & what will I do with it all?!?) and say goodbye to everyone.

After service, I plan on doing a bit of traveling. I'll go down to one of the islands with a few other volunteers & we will get certified in diving. Then Chad (my brother) is coming over & we are going to travel around SE Asia...Myanmar (aka Burma), Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, then on to Japan to visit my friend Akiko.

I will try to keep this updated with tales of my travels, but I don't know what internet access I will have...so be patient with me!

No comments: