Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goodbye at my school

My last day at my office was Monday the 16th. When I showed up, they told me that I had to go to my school tomorrow because they wanted to have a bysee for me also. I hadn't planned on doing anything but packing & cleaning, but I really wanted to say goodbye to my school. I hadn't had a chance as I had been traveling & when I did make it there, the kids had just been let out for their summer break.

The ceremony was very similar to the one my office did for me...except this time I was up on a stage & sitting on the floor (which gets a little uncomfortable after an hour). But here are some pics...

The students watched the ceremony from their seats.

See the awesome sign they made for me?!?

The teachers were hilarious. I gave them my camera & they went a little wild with it...they had to get a picture of them sitting beside me during the ceremony.

Then they tied the strings on my wrists.

The kids had all made letters for me too.

Then even more pictures...

I will really miss these kids!

No comments: