Thursday, August 9, 2007

Not Rocket Science

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist (or even an electrical engineer) to know that it is not a good think when sparks shoot out of the electrical outlet whenever you plug your laptop in. It the snakes, spiders, centipedes, scorpions, dengue, malaria, bird flu, or other parasite/disease doesn’t get me, I will probable get electrocuted.

Note: I have taken to plugging the cord into the outlet first and then the cord into my computer to at least save my computer if anything should happen.

Another note: Bird flu is a big risk here in Thailand. The Peace Corps has issued each volunteer Thamiflu in case there is an outbreak in our area. (Thamiflu is the medicine used to treat bird flu & it is very expensive & fairly hard to get…I have more of the medicine than the local health clinic).

No comments: