Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yummy!!!


It may not look like much, but this is one of the best dinners I have had in Thailand & I think the best bbq chicken I have ever had! A lady down the street from me has started grilling chicken. So now I get to eat bbq chicken and sticky rice "served" on a banana leaf. Yummy!

In other news, I have not been having the best luck with electronics lately. I got back from Chaing Mai (we had a 3 day weekend) and bought this tennis racket that is electrified & you swing it around & it zaps the mosquitos...well, I can't get it to work and I think the mosquitos know what I'm trying to do because they are showing no mercy right now. Then, while in Chaing Mai, I purchased some dvds & can't get them to work (the whole region thing sucks), then I went to take a shower & I have no hot water! Apparently they are cleaning the water tower & now my water pressure is too low (which makes rinsing the shampoo out of my hair very difficult because my shower is just a dribble). I head off to Chaing Rai tomorrow so hopefully they will be done cleaning by the time I get back (it shouldn't be too dirty right?!?)!

No comments: