Thursday, September 20, 2007

For Future Reference

Bare feet, wood floors, and The Twist do not mix.

I was really not in the mood to teach English the other day so I decided to teach the kids how to do The Twist. I already had Chubby Checkers loaded onto my computer so I brought my laptop in and showed the kids how to "get down."

The speakers on my laptop suck, so the sound wasn't the greatest, but the kids had fun. We did The Twist for a good half-an-hour before Kellie pooped out (it's a workout!). Plus, I could tell that I had blisters on the bottoms of my feet.

I went straight home after class because my feet were killing me. I got home, took off my shoes and I had raw patches on my feet (plus a countless number of blisters)!

So, for future reference, if you are going to do The Twist, please do not do it in bare feet and on wooden floors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellie~

I love reading about all your adventures in Thialand. I miss you!!
Katie